- Abdul Samad, “Detection of Acoustic Signal Associated with Electrial Treeing Development in XLPE Cable”- On Going
- Nazatul Shiema Moh Nazar, “Electrical Tree Characteristics of XLPE Nano-Composite Under HVDC an Impulse Application”- On Going
- Noor Syazwani Mansor, “Electrical Insulation Characteristics of XLPE Cable with Addition of Nanofillers” – On Going
- Sabah Ramadhan Mohammed, ” The Design of New HVDC Power System Using MATLAB/Simulink Sotware” – Graduated 2019
- Kiasatina binti Azmi, “A Comparative Study of AC Partial Discharge Activity due to the Presence of Impurities in PFAE, Envirotemp FR3 and Mineral Oil as Liquid Dielectric in Power Transformer” – On Going
- Tiang Tow Leong, “Prediction of the Exact Airgap Magnetic Field Distribution and Its Influence on Rotor Losses in Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machines” – Graduated (Co-Supervision).
- Muhammad Mokhzaini bin Azizan, “A New Design of Three Phase Transformer Under Nonlinear Load Condition” – Graduated 2013 (Co-Supervision).
- Lee Sze Sing, “Novel Series Resonant High Voltage DC-DC Converter Topologies for X-Ray Systems” – Graduated 2013 (Co-Supervision).
- Wael Abdel Muhdi Yacoup Salah, “Modified PWM Technique for Torque Ripples Reduction in Three Phase PM BLDC Motors” – Graduated 2012 (Co-Supervision).
- Khaleel Jdayea Hammadi, “On-Line Fault Diagnostics of Three Phase Squirrel Cage Induction Motor Based on Motor Current Signature Analysis Method” – Graduated 2012 (Co-Supervision).
MSc. by Research
- Nurin Nadzrah binti Mohd Shariff, “Influence of Hybrid Alumina and Titanium Nano Fillers in SiR/EPDM on Electrical Surface Tracking for High Voltage Outdoor Insulator” – On Going
- Mohd Hafiz bin Ismail, “Electrical Treeing Characteristic of SiR Nanocomposite” – Graduated 2017
- Muhamad Fairus Adzha bin Muhamad Raslani, “Effect of Nano-fillers on Resistance to Tracking of SiR/EPDM Composite for HV Insulation Application ” – Graduated 2017
- Muhammad Safwan bin Hamzah, “Electrical Insulation Characteristic of PP/EPDM Nanocomposites” – Graduated 2016 (Co-Supervision).
- Noor Syazwani binti Mansor, “Electrical Insulation Properties of PP/EPDM Blends with various Nano-fillers” – Graduated 2015.
- Amir Rabani bin Abd Halim, “Energy Efficiency Management and Quality Improvement in Engineering Campus, USM” – On-Going (Co-Supervision).
- Abdul Azim bin Abd Jamil, “Electrical Treeing Properties of Silicone Rubber/Organo Montmorillonite Nanocomposite as an Insulator for High Voltage Application” – Graduated 2015.
- Kiasatina binti Azmi, “Dielectric Properties of Mixing Palm Oil with Soybean Oil as a Potential Insulating Fluid Transformer“- Graduated 2013.
- Farhana binti Mohamad Yusop, “Investigation of Short-Circuit Electromagnetic Force in Three Phase Busbar System” – Graduated 2013.
MSc. by Coursework
- Muhammad Umair, “Study on the Insulation Properties of RBDPO for Electrical Power Transformer Application” – Graduated 2011.
- Pimpa a/p Soowan, “Study on Analytical Calculation and Simulation Using FEM on the Temperature Rise of Busbar” – Graduated 2011.
- Mohamad Adha bin Mohd Idin, “Intelligence Interpolation of Measurement in Time-Current Characteristic of Overcurrent Relay in Power System” – Graduated 2008.
B. Eng (Hons)
- Haoyu Quan, “Wireless Power Transfer Characteristic by Magnetic Coupled Resonator for Mobile Phone Charger Application” – Graduated 2015.
- Siti Umaira binti Zakaria, “Development of Data Acquisition System for Leakage Current Measurement Using LAb- View” – Graduated 2015.
- Norazzuwa binti Mohamad Razali, “Development of Data Acquisition System for PD Measurement Using LAb- View” – Graduated 2015.
- Muhammad Noor Shah bin Samsudin, “Optimization of TEG From Automotive Waste Heat” – Graduated 2015.
- Muhammad Adli Syafiq bin Khairuzaman, “Development of Experimental Setup for Investigation Electrical Treeing Characteristic of SiR Nanocomposite” – Graduated 2015.
- Nur Fitri bin Abdullah, “” – Graduated 2013.
- Nur Tahirah binti Md Ariffin, “AC Breakdown Characteristic of Silicone Rubber and EPDM Blend with Various Types of Nanofillers for Solid Insulator Application” – Graduated 2013.
- Mohd Azlan bin Mat Ayob, “Thermoelectric Generator Application for The Road Lighting“- Graduated 2013.
- Syibrah Aqilah binti Mustaffa, “Investigation of Resistance to Tracking of Silicone Rubber and EPDM Polymeric Blends with Nano-Fillers“- Graduated 2013
- Muhammad Ridwan bin Sundar, “Lightning Impulse Breakdown of RBDPO and Mineral Oil Mixture in Power Transformer Application “- Graduated 2013
- Mohamad Syahmi Syafiq bin Mohd Bangsawan, “Development of Partial Discharge Measurement Device for Mineral Based Transformer Oil” – Graduated 2013.
- Ahmad Zulhisyam b. Rozali, “ Analytical and Performance Study on Thermoelectric Generator for Road Sign” – Graduated 2012.
- Mohamad Faizul Harith b. Mohd Nasir, “ Modeling and Simulation on Multistage Impulse Generator“- Graduated 2012.
- Noor Syazwani bt Mansor, “Study on Breakdown Voltage Characteristics in Biodegradable Liquid Dielectric under Quasi-Uniform Electric Field at Various Gap“- Graduated 2012
- Nurul Aulya bt Abdul Rahim, “ Study on Breakdown Characterization of PP and EPDM Blending with and without Fillers“- Graduated 2012
- Nurul Hidayah bt Abdul Rahim, “ An Investigation on Dielectric Strength of Silicone Rubber and EPDM Blend with Various Types of Nanofillers“- Graduated 2012
- Zaini bt Zakaria, “ Development of a Prototype Single Phase Voltage Multiplier using Cockroft-Walton Method for High Voltage Application“- Graduated 2012
- Muhammad Suffian Khairi bin Mamat, “ Investigation of RBDPO and Soybean Oil Mixture properties for Oil-Filled Transformer Application“- Graduated 2011
- Lau See Ting, “ Study on the Characteristics of Thermoelectric Power Generation (TEG)System for Vehicle Applications“- Graduated 2011.
- Saiful Hakim bin Che Mood @ Mahyiddin, “ Study the Power Output Characteristics of Wireless Power Transmission via Magnetic Field Resonance“- Graduated 2011.
- Nur Afiqah binti Abd Aziz, “ Modeling High Current Busbar using FEM to Predict Temperature Variation“- Graduated 2011.
- Tan Tze Yeen, “ Modeling Single Phase Transformer by Finite Element Method“- Graduated 2010.
- Amru bin A. Rahman, “ Analysis of Electric Field and Potential Distribution Along Dry and Clean Non Ceramic Insulator“- Graduated 2010.
- Mohd Fareez bin Abd Razak, “ Development of a Protection System for High Voltage Experiment Purposes“- Graduated 2010.
- Nuriftitah bt Md Isa, “Circuit Analysis Simulation in Liquid Dielectric Properties Test“- Graduated 2010.
- Nik Mohammad Hafiz b. Nik Mohamed Hussin, “ Electric Field Distribution in Air under Various Electrode Configuration” – Graduated 2010.
- Mohd Nazlan bin Sapri,”Circuit Analysis Simulation for Lightning Impulse System“- Graduated 2010.
- Sara binti Ibrahim, “ Simulation on electrical field distribution of uniform and non-uniform electrode configuration” – Graduated 2009.
- Siti Sarah binti Ismail, “ Development of partial discharge measurement device” – Graduated 2009.
- Buddy bin Harianto, “ Gas pressure recognition in vacuum interrupter based on PD using neural network” – Graduated 2009.
- Ang Yih Shuh, “Design HV direct current generator by analysis the theory of Cockcroft-walton voltage multiplier circuit” – Graduated 2009.
- Mohd Amirul Haizad, “ Study on the prospect of marine energy in Malaysia“- Graduated 2009.
- Kiasatina binti Azmi,”Study on the research trend of palm oil application in high voltage transformer“- Graduated 2009.